Humor: Employment slogans
A little humor for Friday
One of my good friends "down South" sent me a humorous e-mail today.
- If you do a good job and work hard, you may get a job with a better company someday.
- The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts.
- Sure, you may not like working here, but we pay your rent.
- Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.
- A person who smiles in the face of adversity probably has a scapegoat.
- If at first you don't succeed -- try management.
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
- Never quit until you have another job.
- Hang in there: Retirement is only 30 years away!
- Go the extra mile--It makes your boss look like an incompetent slacker.
- Pride, commitment, teamwork--words we use to get you to work for free.
- Work: It isn't just for sleeping anymore.
- There are two kinds of people in life: people who like their jobs, and people who don't work here anymore.
If you liked these, a related post about Management Jokes was posted a couple weeks ago.