9/11: The War Rages On
It's been over 6 years to the day since 9/11 and do we still have any resolution yet?
Last year, I posted the Remembrance of 9/11 with some excellent cartoons.
Keep in mind, these are not just cartoons, but patriotic memories to remind everyone of what happened 6 years ago today.
The impact on my family has been even more traumatic when I found out my cousin (Seth) was in Baghdad and injured earlier this year from a bomb going off. The left side of his body is partially paralyzed, mostly nerve damage. I am still upset about it and he's paid the price for fighting the war on terrorism.
He was lucky. Some of his other comrades weren't.
My condolences go out to all of the families who lost someone because of this damned war.
I've found a couple links across the web that were posted today or yesterday regarding 9/11. If you've found a image or video that has made an impact on you, post it in the chatterbox below.
Never Forget...September 11, 2001.
- Affiliate Marketing Blog by Shawn Collins - 9/11
- 9/11 Demolition theory challenged (BBC)
- September 11, 2001: The Day the Earth Stood Still (Wired)
- Six Years After 9/11: Why we're losing the war on terror
- Keith Olbermann's Top 9/11 story: The Promotion of Failure in the Bush Administration